The Darby House team ensures everything will run smoothly on your event day! From venue management to event execution, our team members support you throughout the event planning process to ensure your event is just as you envisioned. Meet the Darby House team that makes it happen below!
Squire Galbreath: President
Meet Squire Galbreath, the current President of Darby House. He is the grandson of the original owner, John Galbreath, making Squire the 3rd generation of this family-run business!
- Favorite color: Black & Gold
- Favorite Food: A good salad
- Dream Vacation Destiny: The wilds of Africa
- Favorite Hobby: Hiking
- Favorite Animal: Leopard
- Favorite Season: Summer
Nicole McCrate: Director of Sales & Marketing
Nicole McCrate is our Director of Sales and Marketing. She leads the team focusing on our property’s sales and marketing efforts. She is the main point of contact for all inquiries, tours, and also handles executing existing client events.
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite food: Tacos (& Margaritas)
- Dream vacation destination: I absolutely love Sorrento, Italy (been three times!) but I would be happy on any beach!
- Favorite hobby: In my spare time you can find me working out, crafting, cooking or buzzing around spending time with family & friends – Oh, and my hubby and I run a Photobooth company as a side hustle!
- Favorite animal: Dogs — we have 2!
- Favorite season: Fall — football, crisp weather and scenic hiking!
Ashley Hoye: Farm Manager
Ashley Hoye serves as Darby Dan Farm’s Farm Manager. He oversees and manages 1,522 acres of the Galbreath family farm, including the Darby House.
- Favorite color: Scarlet and Gray
- Favorite food: Meat Pies
- Dream vacation destination: Iceland
- Favorite hobby: Golf
- Favorite animal: Bald Eagle
- Favorite season: Spring
Scott Rothwell: Director of Operations
Our Director of Operations is Scott Rothwell! Scott leads the event operations side of our team and handles executing existing client events. He is also responsible for our caterer and vendor partnerships.
- Favorite color: British Racing Green
- Favorite food: Strawberry shortcake
- Dream vacation destination: Over the Water Bungalow in Bora Bora
- Favorite hobby: Cooking for friends.
- Favorite animal: I am embarrassed to say it because it’s not cool, but I’m a cat guy.
- Favorite season: Fall
Jade Garcia: Events Manager
Jade Garcia is our Events Manager! She assists with the planning and execution of Darby House events, as well as general marketing and social media efforts.
- Favorite color: Emerald Green and Gray
- Favorite food: Burgers
- Dream vacation destination: Switzerland
- Favorite hobby: Exploring Columbus with my Fiance and dogs
- Favorite animal: Dogs! I have two golden retrievers
- Favorite season: Fall!